- Shalom family, in view of the latest ruling by the Penang State Government concerning the CMCO from 9th Nov – 6th Dec 2020 for churches where only 30 people are allowed per service, ARC will need to implement a rotation basis for attendance where those who wish and are eligible to attend our services will have to pre-register to attend service in church.
- The criteria for those who are eligible to attend service in church are as follows:
--> Priority given to those scheduled to serve from Worship/Media Team (minimal team capacity only).
--> Priority given to Prayer Altar Facilitators and 2 Ushers on duty during each meeting.
--> The first 20 people who registered; the overflowing list will be allocated for the next service on a rotation basis so everyone would be given a chance to attend church.
--> Those above 70 years old and children below 12 years of age are not advisable to come, though not forbidden if they are healthy, but remember the Federal law states only 2 persons can travel in a car.
--> No interstate or interdistrict travel allowed. Penang is basically divided into 2 main districts, Timur Laut and Barat Daya (not sub-districts or MUKIM) meaning that those staying in the south of the island are restricted to travel.
- For those who are attending service in church, please note:
--> Everyone needs to wear a mask.
--> Please practise social distancing and hygiene observance at all times during services, entry/exit to the church and in the lifts.
--> Please register your attendance and get your temperature taken for each service.
- Rev. Terence Jedidiah Poh's Newly Launched Double Books are available for purchase now (Book Title: Lord, teach us to pray | Book Title: The King's Dowry)......For more info on this >>
SERVICES DURING CMCO
(9 NOV TO 6 DEC 2020)
- API - APOSTOLIC PRAYER INTERACTION (Every Wednesday, 8pm - 9.30pm) | No live broadcast. | Please pre-register with Vivien (016-422 8209) to attend service in church.
- ELIJAH ACADEMY (Every Thursday, 7.30pm - 9.30pm) | With live broadcast on ARC's Facebook. | Please pre-register with Vivien (016-422 8209) to attend service in church.
- REVIVAL PRAYER (Every Saturday, 7pm - 7.45pm) | No live broadcast. | To attend Revival Prayer, you must be registered for Saturday 1st Service.
- SATURDAY NIGHT SERVICE (Every Saturday, 7.45pm - 9.15pm) | With live broadcast on ARC's Facebook. | Please pre-register with Pr. Tiarra (014-338 8311) to attend service in church. | You can also attend Revival Prayer by registering for this service.
- SUNDAY 1ST SERVICE (Every Sunday, 3.30pm - 5pm) | No live broadcast. | Please pre-register with Pr. Tiarra (014-338 8311) to attend service in church.
- SUNDAY 2ND SERVICE (Every Sunday, 5.30pm - 7pm) | With live broadcast on ARC's Facebook. | Please pre-register with Pr. Tiarra (014-338 8311) to attend service in church.
- STORM BREAKERS (3rd Saturday, 21 Nov 2020, 6.30pm - 7.30pm) | For youth and young adults only. | No live broadcast.
- There are 3 main weekend services with communion/offering included, which are Saturday Night Service, Sunday 1st Service and Sunday 2nd Service. Only 30 people can attend each service, so please choose only one main weekend service to pre-register with Pr. Tiarra at 014-338 8311. This is to give everyone an opportunity to attend church during these four weeks of CMCO.
- For API and Elijah Academy, please pre-register with Vivien (016-422 8209).
- The live broadcast will be held on Asia Revival Centre's Facebook: www.facebook.com/AsiaRevivalCentre. The live broadcast video will be available on Facebook immediately after service. The YouTube video will be posted on this website around 1 week after service....For more details >>
- Main Speaker: Rev. Terence Jedidiah Poh (Speaker's Profile)
- Sunday 1st & 2nd Services will have the same message, while Saturday Night Service's message may differ from Sunday 1st/2nd Service's message as the Lord leads. Those who have registered for Saturday Night Service may also attend either one of the Sunday Services if there is any available slot left.
- For Elijah Academy, attendance priority will be given to those who have registered for Elijah Academy (paid for the academy fees).
- After we have finalized the registrations, we will notify you which service you may attend.
- All night services will need to end by 9.30pm as the CMCO cut-off time is 10pm for church operating hours.
- There is Pre-Service Congregational Prayer at the main sanctuary 20 minutes before 3.30pm Sunday 1st Service.
- There is Pre-Service Prayer at the Prayer & Healing Corner 20 minutes before 7.30pm Elijah Academy. Everyone is welcome to request for prayers at the Prayer & Healing Corner or to participate in the prayers.
- Join us in the Revival Prayer Chain and Prayer Altar Groups, if you desire to be actively participating through prayer. To join the prayer groups, please email us at email@example.com or message us at Asia Revival Centre's Facebook, www.facebook.com/AsiaRevivalCentre
- ARC House of Prayer: Let us cultivate a prayer culture and raise up a praying church as a forerunner to prepare the way for the Lord in our mandate to be a House of Prayer (Isaiah 56:7) by participating in our prayer meetings, revival prayer chain and prayer altars. Everyone is welcome to join us!......For more info about ARC House of Prayer >>
For more information on the Live Broadcast, please tap on this link: | Watch Live |
- Live simplified Chinese interpretation through headphones is available upon request for Sunday services and conferences only. 备有现场简化中文翻译
- To receive the latest service updates and church announcements on your mobile phone, please ask Pr. Tiarra to add you to our church WhatsApp group (ARCAI), or you can also email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Introducing Asia Revival Centre's Worship CD for Sale, Fire on the Altar (for RM38 each) and Rev. Terence Jedidiah's Books for Sale, Lord, teach us to pray, The King's Dowry, Vessels of Glory & The Bridal Quest (for RM25 each). You can buy the books and CDs in church, or get it shipped for an additional shipping fee of RM3 (within Malaysia), or RM10 or more (to other countries).....For more info >>
- The Axis Complex basement car park closes at 12am daily:
- During weekends & after office hours on weekdays, you can park at any lot (including reserved lots) that doesn't have a cone blocking the lot.
- During office hours on weekdays, please park at the non-reserved lots.